How does VentMax work?
- Dirty air leaving the shed passes through a filter to remove large particulates of dust.
- The air then passes through a fan and heat exchanger.
- The heat exchanger removes excess heat and the heat is transferred into the incoming fresh clean air supply.
- The outgoing air finally passes through an air scrubber system to remove ammonia gases, odour and any remaining small dust particulates.
- The air is then exhausted at high velocity through a stack.
- Filtered incoming air passes over a coil which either adds heating or cooling to condition it before entering the building to maintain the target temperature.
- Air is distributed into the shed using high velocity nozzles to ensure it reaches the centre of the shed without causing wind chill at bird level.
Part of the IET Group
Integrated Plant Technologies
Corbett Business Park,
Bromsgrove, B60 4EA
Tel: 01527 492 790